Alu Kabli is a very common snack of Bengal. Learn how to make/prepare Alukabli by following this easy recipe.
2 large potatoes boiled
1 large onion
2 green chilies
1tsp of chili powder
1 small bunch of coriander leaves
1 medium sized tomato
2 large tbsp of Bengal gram(soaked in water overnight)
1 tbsp sweet tamarind chutney
1 tsp lemon juice
4 tbsp of bhujia sev
1. Cut the boiled potatoes in small pieces.
2. Drain the Bengal grams and keep aside.
3. Finely chop the onion, tomato, green chilies and coriander leaves.
4. In a mixing bowl put the potatoes, onion pieces, tomato pieces, green chilies, coriander leaves, Bengal gram, lemon 5. 5. juice, tamarind chutney and mix well.
6. Add salt to taste. (Add chili powder acc to taste).
7. Garnish with Bhujia Sev on top and serve in small bowls.