1 cup cooked rice (or as much as you want to have must be already cooked)
1 table spoon soya sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil (optional)
1 teaspoon sesame seeds(optional)
2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Pour a bit of olive oil into pan, just enough so that the egg doesn't stick to the pan.
2. Crack an egg into the pan, and wait for it to cook just a little bit. (make sure you break the yolk).
3. Just kind of scramble them and make sure there are little bits of egg. This is not scrambled eggs.
4. When the egg is cooked, move it into a bowl. add rice to the bowl and sort of mix it just so that the egg and rice are no longer separated.
5. Add soy sauce and sesame oil. the sesame oil will help the egg and rice mix well. adding sesame seeds is optional, but it gives it a good taste.
6. Make sure the soya sauce is well mixed in with the rice & serve hot.