250 gm green mango (wash & cut into medium pieces)
1 dried red chilli
1-teaspoon rai (black mustard seeds)
1-teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt & sugar according to taste
2-tablespoon mustard oil
2-cup of water
1. Heat the oil in a pan, give the rai & dried red chilli for saute.
2. Add mango pieces and fry it well.
3. Add turmeric powder, salt and sugar according to taste.
4. Add water and cook it in a low flame with a cover.
5. When the mango becomes soft, place it in a glass bowl to cool.
6. Serve the Mango chutney after heavy meal.
Photo & Content: www.fivetastes.com