1. Add oil in a pan.
2. Turn on the gas flame to high level.
3. Keep the papad pieces ready to be immersed into the oil.
4. Lower the gas flame once the oil has reached to its highest temperature.
5.Keep stirring them so that they do not char and spoil.
6. Turn them on the reverse side so that both sides are fried properly.
7. Remove them from the oil once they are deep fried on both sides with the help of large spatula.
8. Place them on a tissue paper or a newspaper so that excess oil is absorbed.