250 gm tomato (washed & cut into medium pieces)
50 gm dates (khejur) (washed)
25 gm raisins (washed)
100 gm sugar
1-teaspoon rai (black mustard seeds)
1-teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt according to taste
2-tablespoon mustard oil
2-tablespoon lemon juice.
1. Heat the oil in a pan & sauté the rai.
2. Add tomato and cooked it for 2 min.
3. Add turmeric powder & salt.
4. Add the dates, raisins & sugar and mixed properly.
5. Add water and cooked it in a low flame for 10 min until the gravy become thick.
6. Tomato chutney is ready.
7. Sprinkle the lemon juice and keep it in a air-tight container.