Pineapple is a juicy and tasty fruit which is one of my favorite fruits. The outside texture of pineapple is really too good. But it’s really a difficult task to cut them in proper way. Pineapple is a tropical fruit, can use as juice, cooking and raw. Tastes & Smell of Raw pineapple is really awesome.
Instead of having the raw pineapple you can make some delicious PINEAPPLE CHUTNEY which is really an awesome dish.
One small half pineapple.
Few fennel seeds.
One dry red chili.
One tea spoon lemon juice.
A pinch of salt
Four table spoon sugar (as per taste)
1. Finely sliced the pineapple pieces, and soak them in to some salt water for 10 mints.
2. Soak the raisins in a cup of water.
3. Now add some oil in a vessel and add the fennel seeds and the dry red chili, after few seconds
add the sliced pineapples and stir for some time.
4. Now add some water, and cook till the pineapple boiled nicely.
5. Now add the sugar and the raisins and cook in very low flame for 20 mints.
6. Now add the lemon juice and mix well, remove from heat. That one is really made your stomach happy.