4 seeded and sliced Red chili (Lal Mirchi)
2 chopped Garlic cloves (Lasun)
5 small Onion (Piyaj)
2 tsp crushed Brown Sugar (Cheeni)
1/2 cup Coconut Cream (Nariyal Malai)
2 tsp Fish Sauce
1 tblsp Tamarind Water (Imli Ka Pani)
4 boneless Chicken Breast
As required Basil Leaves (Tulsi)
As required Coriander Leaves (Dhania Patta)
As required Salt (Namak)
1. Grind chilies, garlic and onion to make a paste like mixture.
2. Combine sugar, coconut cream, fish sauce, tamarind water and salt.
3. Stir continuously.
4. Make cut 4 slashes in chicken breast.
5. Place chicken in a shallow dish.
6. Pour over spice mixture.
7. Turn to coat.
8. Cover dish.
9. Place it aside for 1 hour.
10. Place chicken on a piece of foil.
11. Grill chicken for about 4 minutes a side.
12. Best occasionally till cooked thoroughly.
13. Garnish with basil or coriander leaves.