Betel Leaf (Paan)
Paan(Betel leaves) - 1 no
Gulkand - 1 tsp(Store brought)
Mukhwaas - 1 tsp
Sweetened coconut flakes - ½ tsp
Cardamom powder - ½ tsp
Glazed cherries - few, To garnish
Toothpick - few, To seal
1. Wash and pat dry the betel them using kitchen towel. Fold the leaf and slit the backside hard stalk of the paan leaf through out the halfway.
2. Spread little lime on the leaf.
3. Now roll one edge of the pan to form the cone shape. Like wise also roll the another edge to form a proper cone to keep all the ingredients.
4. Now add gulkand, mukhwas, coconut flakes and pinch of cardamom powder.
5. Close it and place the glazed cherry on top of meetha pan and then insert the toothpick.
6. Enjoy Meetha Pan after lunch or dinner.
7. Meetha paan can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days by simply wrapping the paan using silver foil.