6 Chicken Drumsticks
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
2 tbsp All-purpose flour (maida)
2 tbsp corn flour
2 eggs (beaten)
1/4 tsp pepper / chili powder
A pinch of sugar
Salt To Taste
1 tbsp Soya sauce
Oil for frying
1. In a bowl add Soya sauce, ginger-garlic paste, sugar.
2. Add chicken wings coat well and set aside for 1/2 hour.
3. Make a smooth batter by adding corn flour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper and beat in the eggs,
4. Heat oil in a wok / kadhai.
5. Dip each wing in the batter and coat evenly and deep fry the drumsticks till golden brown.
6. Serve chicken drumsticks hot with thin slices of onions and lemon.