1 medium sized Elephant apple (dressed and cut in medium pieces)
1-2 dried red chili
1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
2 tablespoon mustard oil
Salt and sugar according to taste
2-3 cups of water
1. Boil the apple pieces, drain the water and keep aside.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, saute the mustard seeds and red chili.
3. Add pre-boiled apple, turmeric powder, salt and sugar to taste and stir well.
4. Add 2 cups of water and shimmer it for 10-12 min with cover.
5. After that remove from gas and let it cool.
6. Enjoy sour elephant apple after meal.