Kheer stuffed chop, lightly tossed in sugar syrup is a wonderful way to make any occasion special. Flour, suji, nutmeg, milk, sugar and bread combine into a mishti that is truly out of this world. It might take a while to prepare, but love's labour will not be lost with this mouth-watering sweet.
Flour - 200 Gram
Sugar - 2 Teaspoon
Milk - 2 Liter
Suji - 3 Teaspoon
Bread - 3 pcs
Nutmeg - 1
Ghee/Oil - 2 Tablespoon (As Per Requirement)
Flour - 250 Gram
Sugar - 4 Teaspoon
Water - 1 Cup (16 tbs)
Ghee - 2 Teaspoon
Sugar - 2 Cup (32 tbs)
Water - 4 Cup (64 tbs)
1. Procedure for Kheer Boil the milk in a pan.
2. Add about 2 tsp of sugar and 1 tsp of suji.
3. Let the mixture thicken and be reduced to about half its original volume.
4. Add another 2 tsp of suji and the powdered toast.
5. Let the kheer thicken a little more.
6. Finally add the nutmeg.
7. Remove from heat and set aside.
Procedure for Sugar syrup
8. Boil water in a pan and add sugar to it.
9. Stir and heat the mixture till it acquires a very thick consistency.
10. Remove from flame and set aside to cool.
11. Procedure for Chop Take a portion of the dough and put a little kheer in the centre.
12. Seal the mixture by stretching the dough over it very slowly.
13. Form an oval shape with it by gently patting it with the hand.
14. Heat some oil in a shallow pan.
15. Deep fry the chops till they turn golden brown in colour.
16. When cooked, gently toss them in the sugar syrup and serve.
Data Source: www.ifood.tv