800 gms Chicken Pieces (boneless)
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tblsp sour Curd
2 tsp Ginger Paste
2 tsp Garlic Paste
1 tblsp lemon juice
1 tsp Cumin Powder
1 Onion paste
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
Salt to taste
Few drops of orange color
1. 4 large tomatoes chopped
2. 4 tblsp Butter
3. 1 tblsp Fresh Cream
4. 1 tsp Coriander Powder
5. 1 tsp Cumin Powder
6. 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
7. 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
8. 2 tsp Ginger finely chopped
9. 2 tsp Green Chilly finely chopped
10. salt to taste
11. sugar to taste
1. Make small cuts in the chicken pieces.
2. Mix all the marinate ingredients. Mix the chicken pieces and the marinate.
3. Let the chicken marinate for a few hours.
4. Take half the butter in a heavy bottom wok and put in the chicken with the marinade. Cover it and cook till the chicken is fully cooked. Stir fry the chicken for some time.
5. Now heat the remaining butter in a saucepan and add the red chilli, coriander, cumin and black pepper powders.
6. Fry for some time then add the chopped tomatoes, sugar, salt and cook on medium flame till the puree thickens and the fat separates.
7. Add the beaten cream and cook on low flame for few minutes.
8. Then add the chicken pieces along with chopped ginger and green chillies to the gravy. Cover and simmer on low heat till the curry is hot simmering hot.
9. While serving pour the melted butter and garnish with fresh cream and finely chopped coriander leaves.
10. Serve the Murgh Makhani hot with rice or naan.