100gm Garlic Paste
50gm Onion Paste
50gm Ginger paste
5-6 Red Chilis
2 tsp White Pepper Powder
1 drop Kewra Essence
2 Bay Leaves (Tej Patta)
3-4 Cinnamon Sticks (Dalchini)
4 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
1. Wash mutton thoroughly. Smear it with salt and white pepper powder all over.
2. Now, marinate the mutton in the mixture of curd and ginger paste.
3. Keep it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed pan at low flame. Add bay leaves, cinnamon, red chilies, onion and garlic paste to the oil.
5. Sauté the ingredients and then add the marinated mutton to them. Raise the flame to high.
6. Stir the mutton until its water comes out. Turn the flame to low.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and allow it to cook for 7-8 minutes or until the mutton gets soft.
8. Add kewra essence, when the mutton is properly cooked.
9. Mutton Rezala is ready to serve.