1 tblsp garlic paste
5 green chillies chopped
2 bay leaves
500 gms spinach
salt to taste
1 tblsp garam masala whole
4 tblsp oil
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tblsp ginger paste
500 gms mutton
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 cup onions sliced
1. Clean, wash and cut lamb into even sized pieces.
2. Boil spinach in salted boiling water for one minute.
3. Remove well and grind it along with green chillies to a rough paste.
4. Heat up oil in a thick bottomed pan.
5. Mix in bay leaves, whole garam masala and cumin seeds.
6. When cumin seeds begin to change colour, mix in cut onions.
7. Stir fry till onions are translucent.
8. Mix in ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder and then mix in lamb pieces.
9. Stir fry on high flame heat up stirring constantly.
10. Mix in three cup of water and stir fry covered until lamb is almost done.
11. Mix in salt and spinach and stir fry till lamb is fully mixed with spinach and tender.