1. 16 mutton pasandas
1 tsp green cardamom powder
4 tblsp mustard oil
1 1/2 tblsp mint leaves
salt to taste
1 tblsp raw papaya
5 green chillies
1 1/2 tblsp coriander leaves
2 tblsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp lichen stone flower powder (dagad phool)
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp peppercorns (crushed)
1. Grind fresh coriander leaves, mint leaves, green papaya, green chillies to a fine paste.
2. Mix in ginger garlic paste and all the dry ingredients, mix well and apply equally on the mutton pasanda.
3. Let it marinate for one hour.
4. Cooking on stone slabs:(traditional way of cooking on kadapa stone.
5. Wash the stone and rest it on bricks on two sides to make a bridge, taking care that it is safely balanced.
6. Heat up the granite well with live charcoals underneath.
7. Sprinkle a little oil or ghee on the surface and put the marinated meat picattas.
8. Turn them a few times basting them occasionally with oil.
9. Take off when cooked through.