2 cut into serving pieces broiler-fryer Chickens
1 tsp Monosodium Glutamate
1 1/2 tsp Salt (Namak)
1 slightly beaten Egg
1 6 oz Can Pineapple Juice (Ananas Ka Raas)
1 1/3 cup fine dry Bread Crumbs
1/4 cup melted Butter or Margarine
1 1/3 cup flaked Coconut (Nariyal)
1. Rinse pieces of chicken.
2. Pat dry with paper towel.
3. Drizzle Monosodium Glutamate and salt over both sides.
4. Mix egg and pineapple concentrate a plate.
5. Mix bread crumbs with melted butter in another plate.
6. Combine coconut to butter-bread crumbs mixture.
7. Mix well.
8. Coat chicken pieces with pineapple mixture.
9. Next roll them in coconut mixture.
10. Place them on 2 foil-lined baking pans.
11. Bake them in a preheated oven to 350 for about 40 minutes.
12. Reverse pans in oven for even baking.
13. Bake for another 40 minutes.
14. If chicken becomes very brownish before end of baking time cover it loosely with foil.